0.96 inch OLED Display Module
This OLED display module is small, only 0.96” diagonal, it is made of 128×64 individual yellow and blue OLED pixels, each one is turn on or off by the controller chip.
It works without backlight, that is, in a dark environment OLED display is higher compared to that of LCD display you will like the miniature for its crispness.
The Driver chip of this OLED is SSD1306, which is compatible with IIC communication. So this module can be controlled by I2C.
That is, except the VCC and GND, 2 wires would be needed when using 4-wires I2C mode.
There is also a simple switch-cap charge pump that turns 5v into a low voltage drive for the OLEDs, making this module the easiest ways to get an OLED into your project.
- OLED self-luminous, no backlight
- Size: 0.96”
- Driver IC: SSD1306
- Voltage: 3.3V-5V DC
- Viewing angle: > 160°
- High resolution: 128 x 64
- Working Temperature: -30°C~70°C
- Display: 2 rows of yellow, 6 rows of blue
- Module Size: 27mmx 27mm x 4mm
- Screen material: glass, need good protection
- I2C Interface:
- GND: Ground
- VCC: 3.3V~5V
- SCL: I2C Serial Clock (UNO: A5; MEGA: 21)
- SDA: I2C Serial Data (UNO: A4; MEGA: 20)
- MP3, MP4, watch
- Head-mounted displays
- Meters and other intelligent instruments
1 x 0.96 Inch OLED Display Module
Out of stock