1N4148 Silicon Diode
Common small signal fast switching diode.
Perfect for converting 5V level logic to 3.3V level compatible logic. Connect two of these diodes in series between a 5V level device and a 3.3V level device to get a voltage drop of around 1.4V, effectively converting your 5V logic level to a 3.6V logic level which is usually acceptable on 3.3V logic level devices (check the specifications of your specific device to be sure).
- Forward Voltage: 0.4 to 1.2V depending on forward current
- Reverse Breakdown Voltage: 100V
- Diode Capacitance: 4pF
- Absolute Maximum Ratings:
- Peak Forward Surge Current: 4A (1 micro second)
- Repetitive Peak Forward Current: 500mA (1 second)
- Average Forward Current: 200mA
- Repetitive Peak Reverse Voltage: 100V
- Reverse Voltage: 75V
- Power Dissipation: 500mW
- Weight: 0.1g (0.004oz)
1 x 1N4148 Silicon Diode