6 Pin FTDI FT232RL USB to TTL Serial Adapter Cable
- FTDI based USB to TTL Serial Cable are designed using the the standard FT232RL chipset.
- The cables provide a fast, simple way to connect devices with a TTL level serial interface to USB.
- The cables are available with a 6-way SIL, 0.1″ connector TTL levels is 3.3V
- The TTL-232R cables are a family of USB to TTL serial UART converter cables incorporating FTD’s FT232RQ USB to Serial
- UART interface IC device which handles all the USB signaling and protocols. The cables provide a fast, simple way to connect devices with a TTL level serial interface to USB
- Each TTL-232R cable contains a small internal electronic circuit board, utilizing the FT232R, which is encapsulated into the USB connector end of the cable. The other end of the cable comes with a selection of different connectors supporting various applications.
- Cables are FCC, CE, RoHS compliant and are available at TTL levels 3.3V.
- Cables are available with either a 6-way SIL,0.1”pitch connector, a 3.5mmAudio Jack, an 8 way, keyed 2mmpitch connector (intended for use with VMUSIC2 or VDRIVE2) or bare, tinned wire ended connections
- The USB side of the cable is USB powered and USB 2.0 full speed compatible
- Connector: Independent Dupont head
- Power supply : 5V
- TTL level: 3.3V
- Baud rate: 300-115200
- Cable length (included Connector): 100cm (+/-3cm)
- Weight: 25g (+/-2g)
1 x FTDI FT232RL USB to TTL Serial Cable
Out of stock