A4988 Driver CNC Shield Expansion Board
- Latest CNC Shield Version 3.0
- GRBL 0.9 compatible. (Open source firmware that runs on UNO compatible with Arduino that turns G-code commands into stepper signals)
- PWM Spindle and direction pins
- 4-Axis support (X, Y, Z , A-Can duplicate X,Y,Z or do a full 4th axis with custom firmware using pins D12 and D13)
- 2 x End stops for each axis (6 in total)
- Coolant enable
- Uses removable A4988 or DRV8825 compatible stepper drivers
- Jumpers to set the Micro-Stepping for the stepper drivers. (Some drivers like the DRV8825 can do up to 1/32 micro-stepping)
- Compact design.
- Stepper Motors can be connected with 4 pin molex connectors or soldered in place.
- Runs on 12-36V DC. (At the moment only the DRV8825 drivers can handle up to 36V so please consider the operation voltage when powering the board.)
1 x A4988 Driver CNC Shield Expansion Board
5 in stock