Element14 Official 7″ Touch Screen with Case
- Screen Dimensions: 194mm x 110mm x 20mm (including standoffs)
- Viewable screen size: 155mm x 86mm
- Screen Resolution 800 x 480 pixels
- 10 finger capacitive touch
- Connects to the Raspberry Pi board using a ribbon cable connected to the DSI port.
- Adapter board is used to power the display and convert the parallel signals from the display to the serial (DSI) port on the Raspberry Pi. Latest version of Raspbian OS required to operate correctly.
- The display works with all existing Raspberry Pi models, however the mounting holes only line up with the newer board design of the A+, B+ and Pi 2.
- The case is designed to house your Raspberry Pi board and the Official Raspberry Pi 7″ LCD Touch Screen providing protection to the board and the display.
- The case also acts as a bezel to the display, improving its appearance while housing the board neatly behind it.
1 x Element 14 Official 7″ Touch Screen
1 x Case
1 x DSI Ribbon Cable
4 x Stand-offs and Screws
4 x Jumper Wires
Out of stock