ESP8266 ESP-09 WiFi Transceiver Module
ESP8266 is a highly integrated chip designed for the needs of a new connected world. It offers a complete and self-contained Wi-Fi networking solution, allowing it to either host the application or to offload all Wi-Fi networking functions from another application processor.
ESP8266 has powerful on-board processing and storage capabilities that allow it to be integrated with the sensors and other application specific devices through its GPIOs with minimal development up-front and minimal loading during runtime. Its high degree of on-chip integration allows for minimal external circuitry, and the entire solution, including front-end module, is designed to occupy minimal PCB area.
ESP8266 with various interface, support UART, IIC, PWM, GPIO, ADC, etc., suitable for a variety of things networking applications
- Type: ESP-09
- Wireless standards: 802.11 b / g / n
- Frequency range: 2.4GHz-2.5GHz (2400M-2483.5M)
- Data interface: UART / HSPI / I2C / I2S / IR Remote Control GPIO / PWM
- Operating voltage: 3.0 ~ 3.6V (recommendation 3.3V)
- Working Current: Average: 80mA
- Operating temperature: -40 ° C~ 125° C
1 x ESP-09 WiFi Transceiver Module
Out of stock