ESP8266 ESP-12E WiFi Transceiver Module
The ESP8266 WiFi Module is a self contained SOC with integrated TCP/IP protocol stack that can give any microcontroller access to your WiFi network. The ESP8266 is capable of either hosting an application or offloading all Wi-Fi networking functions from another application processor. Each ESP8266 module comes pre-programmed with an AT command set firmware, meaning, you can simply hook this up to your Arduino device and get about as much WiFi-ability as a WiFi Shield offers (and that’s just out of the box)! The ESP8266 module is an extremely cost effective board with a huge, and ever growing, community.
The ESP8266 Module is not capable of 5-3V logic shifting and will require an external Logic Level Converter. Please do not power it directly from your 5V development board.
- Dimensions: 24mm x16mm x 3mm / 0.9″ x 0.6″ x 0.1″
- Weight: 2g
- 4MB Flash
- ESP8266 specification sheet
- FCC test report for the module (FCC ID: 2ADUIESP-12)
- CE test report for the module
- NodeMCU (Lua for ESP8266) webpage with examples and documentation on the Lua framework
- Arduino IDE support for ESP8266
1 x ESP8266 ESP-12E WiFi Transceiver Module
Out of stock