MQ-2 Methane, Butane, LPG, Smoke Gas Sensor
This is a highly responsive and very sensitive sensor, which is capable of detecting gases such as: butane, liquefied petroleum gas, propane, methane, alcohol, smoke, hydrogen and other harmful gases.
The MQ-2 gas sensor has a very reliable stability and is highly sensitive to smoke, natural gas, and methane gas in the air.
- Circuit Voltage: ≤15 V
- Heating Voltage: 5 V ± 0.2 V
- Load Resistance: adjustable
- Heating Power: ≤900 mW
- Operating Temperature: -10° C to +50° C
- Storage Temperature: -20° C to +70° C
- Relative Humidity: <95 % RH
1 x MQ – 2 Gas Sensor
10 in stock