MQ-5 LPG,Natural Gas Sensor
Sensitive material of MQ-5 gas sensor is SnO2, which with lower conductivity in clean air. When the target combustible gas exist, The sensors conductivity is more higher along with the gas concentration rising. The sensor convert change of conductivity to correspond output signal of gas concentration.
MQ-5 gas sensor has high sensitity to Methane, Propane and Butane, natural gas and could be used to detect both Methane and Propane.
Main chip: LM393, ZYMQ-5 gas sensor
Operating voltage: DC 5 Volt
Size: 32mm X22mm X27mm
1. Indication of the signal output.
2. Dual signal output (analog output, and TTL level output)
3. TTL output signal is low. (When low output signal light, and can be connected directly to the microcontroller)
4. 0 ~ 5V analog output voltage, the higher the concentration, the higher the voltage.
5. Liquefied petroleum gas, natural gas, city gas, better sensitivity.
6. Has a long life and reliable stability
7. Fast response and recovery characteristics
1 x MQ-5 Gas Sensor
20 in stock