SD Card Module
SD Card Reader/Writer Module with on board 3.3V regulator.
It is easily interfaced as a peripheral to your Arduino, and other embedded boards and microcontrollers. Through programming, you can read and write to the SD card over SPI interface.
Expand your memory resources on your next project with the addition of this handy SD Card module. Supports 5V+3.3V inputs; all IOs are well marked.
- It is easily interfaced as a peripheral to your arduino sensor shield module.
- Can be used for SD Card more eaisly, such as for MP3 Player, MCU/ARM system control.
- All SD SPI pins output, MOSI, SCK, MISO and CS.
- Support 5V/3.3V input.
- Size:5.1cm x 3.1cm – 2.01inch x 1.22inch.
- LED indicator
- SD Card Holder
- On board 3.3V regulator (AMS1117-3.3) for +5v to 3.3V generation. 3.3V is also available as output.
1 x SD Card Module
70 in stock