TSOP1738 IR Receiver
The TSOP sensor is a miniaturized receiver for infrared remote control systems. Pin diode and pre amplifier are assembled on lead frame and the epoxy package is made as IR filter. The demodulated output signal can directly be decoded by a microprocessor. Tsop is the standard IR remote control receiver series, supporting all major transmission codes.
- Photo detector and preamplifier in one package.
- Internal filter for pcm frequency.
- Improved shielding against electrical field disturbance.
- Ttl and cmos compatibility.
- Output active low.
- Low power consumption.
- High immunity against ambient light.
- Continuous data transmission possible (up to 2400 bps)
- Supply voltage: -0.3 6.0 V
- Supply current: 5 ma AC
- Output voltage: -0.3 6.0 V AC
- Output current: 5 ma
- Junction temperature: 100 AC
- Storage temperature range: -25 +85
- Operating temperature range: -25 +85
1 X TSOP1738 IR Receiver