RAMPS 1.4 3D Printer Control Panel
- RepRap Mega Pololu Shield, or RAMPS for short.
- It is designed to fit the entire electronics needed for a RepRap in one small package for low cost. RAMPS interfaces an Arduino Mega with the powerful Ard MEGA platform and has plenty room for expansion.
- The modular design includes plug in stepper drivers and extruder control electronics on an Arduino MEGA shield
- for easy service, part replacement, upgrade-ability and expansion.
- Additionally, a number of Arduino expansion boards can be added to the system as long as the main RAMPS board is kept to the top of the stack.
- Version 1.4 uses surface mount capacitors and resistors to further cover edge issue cases.
- Standard interfaces (as that of extruder)
- Reserved GCI like I2C and RS232
- MOSFET 3 MOSFET are applied to the heater/ fan and thermistor circuit.
- Adding another 5A to protect the component parts.
- An 11A fuse is added to the hotbed
- Support 5 stepper drive board
- The adoption of Pin Header makes it more convenient to repair or change.
- I2C and SPI are reserved for expanding
- All the MOSFET can be controlled by PWM
- Adding a SD module for SD ramps module.
- LED can indicate the status of the heater (the open and close of MOS).
- 2 stepper motor for Z axis in parallel.
1 x RAMPS 1.4 3D Printer Control Panel
Out of stock