ESP8266 ESP-10 WiFi Transceiver Module
ESP8266 is a highly integrated chip designed for the needs of the New Connected World. It offers a complete and autonomous Wi-Fi networking solution, allowing it to either host application or offload all Wi-Fi network functions from another processor application.
The ESP8266 has a powerful processing board and data storage capabilities that allow it to be integrated with sensors and other applications of a specific device through its GPIO with minimal development front and minimal load during execution. Its high degree of on-chip integration allows for a minimum number of external circuits, and the entire solution, including the front end of the module, is designed to occupy the minimum area of a printed circuit board.
- It run LWIP
- 802.11 bgn
- WIFI Direct (P2P),SOFT-AP
- Built-in TCP/IP
- The AT command is perfect,efficient,concise
- Support three modes: AP, STA and AP+STA coexistence mode
- SDIO 2.0, spi, UART.
- 32-pin QFN package.
- Integrated RF switch, balun, 24dBm PA, dcxo, and NRU.
- Integrated risc-processor memory on-chip and external memory interfaces.
- Integrated mac / baseband processor control Quality of Service.
- I2S interface for audio applications on-chip low dropout rate, Linear Regulators for all domestic supplies.
- Property Spurious free clock generation architecture Integrated wep, tkip, aes, WAPI engines Solutions.
- Supports APSD function to optimize VOIP applications.
- Patented Spurious noise algorithm echo odavleniya integration in SOC applications.
- Support Bluetooth-headset coexistence interface.
- Own calibrated RF for optimal performance under all operating conditions.
- Zero factory settings.
- External RF components.
1 x ESP-10 Wireless Module
Out of stock